We're Hiring! Construction Senior Accountant
Toeniskoetter Construction, Inc., is seeking a Senior Accountant. This is a full time, salaried position. The ideal candidate is experienced in both detailed Accounting and Payroll compliance and has experience in the construction industry. This candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and a service-oriented approach. This candidate must be willing to learn our current processes and be ready to improve upon them. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
About Toeniskoetter Construction, Inc.: We are a commercial construction company based in San Jose. We specialize in interior tenant improvements and our clients include law firms, corporations, real estate developers and medical groups. We are a small company, and this is a key position that has the potential to grow with the company.
- 5+ years accounting experience, preferably within the construction industry
- 3+ years payroll experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with accounting cost management software
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Must be able to communicate courteously and thoughtfully in person, via email, and over the phone
- The ability to identify, analyze and resolve complex issues.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do anything” attitude.
- High degree of accuracy, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile at all times
If you are interested in joining Toeniskoetter Construction, please contact Megan Toeniskoetter at email@example.com.